The Hemochromatosis Cookbook
One of the most frequent questions Iron Disorders Institute receives relates to diet. In 2008, Iron Disorders Institute released The Hemochromatosis Cookbook. We are pleased to share the recipes included are tasty, family-friendly, and obviously iron-conscious.
When writing this cookbook, Iron Disorders Institute partnered with their Medical Advisory Board to ensure that each recipe met all of the necessary health standards for a hemochromatosis patient.
In the book, there is also a helpful iron-in-foods comprehensive chart that shows you what foods are high in heme and non-heme iron. There is also a small health journal for record-keeping
If you or a family member have hemochromatosis and are looking for a solution for iron healthy and delicious meals, purchase this book from Amazon today.
Guide To Hemochromatosis
Order Iron Tests Online
ORDER IRON LAB TESTS ONLINE AND GEt YOUR COMPLETE PICTURE WITH THE NEW IRONOLOGY™ IRON PANEL
- Save money and time!
- Order lab tests online through our affiliate Accesa Labs
- Use our link or code "ironologyhs" to save $10 on your total order
- Visit your local Quest Diagnostics for testing
- Receive confidential and secure test results electronically
- Share results with your physician for proper diagnosis and recommendations